With its blend of visual tools and powerful Transact-SQL language, SQL Server 2012 will continue to enjoy large market share in the relational database management sphere. Database developers that use SQL Server will experience measureable benefits from obtaining Microsoft’s MCSE certification relating to SQL Server 2012. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases. This series may also cover SQL Server 2014 features and functionalities as required by the exam objectives. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Data Platform certification path.
Using SQL Server Features to Optimize Queries
- differentiate between tools for analyzing queries
- recognize the functions of DMVs
- determine the most appropriate transaction isolation level to used in a certain situation
- identify sources where Extended Events correlate data from
- troubleshoot poorly performing applications in a database