With its blend of visual tools and powerful Transact-SQL language, SQL Server 2012 will continue to enjoy large market share in the relational database management sphere. Database developers that use SQL Server will experience measurable benefits from obtaining Microsoft’s MCSE certification relating to SQL Server 2012. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases. This series may also cover SQL Server 2014 features and functionalities as required by the exam objectives. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Data Platform certification path.
Gather, Resolve, and Automate Performance Issues
- identify methods for scheduling a job
- describe a method to shrink a database
SQL Server 2012 Security and Data Management
- describe the advantages of encrypting data
- describe the advantages of using change data capture
- design, implement, and troubleshoot security, troubleshoot and resolve performance problems, design tables, create and alter tables (complex statements)
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.