With its blend of visual tools and powerful Transact-SQL language, SQL Server 2012 will continue to enjoy large market share in the relational database management sphere. Database developers that use SQL Server will experience measureable benefits from obtaining Microsoft’s MCSE certification relating to SQL Server 2012. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases. This series may also cover SQL Server 2014 features and functionalities as required by the exam objectives. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Data Platform certification path.
Design and Create Tables
- recognize how different types of tables are created
- determine the result of an implicit conversion
- use best practices to create different table types in SQL Server 2012
Creating Partitioned Tables and Views
- recognize how to create partitioned tables in SQL Server 2012
- describe the characteristics of standard views in SQL Server 2012
- create and use different types of tables and views
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.