There are different ways to refactor. In this course, you'll learn techniques to mitigate the risk and increase the success of the transformation from a monolithic architecture to a microservice architectural style.
- start the course
- analyze the adaptation refactoring pattern
- analyze the migration refactoring pattern
- identify how hybrid refactoring is performed
Planning and Timelines
- identify which tools can be used in refactoring
- describe the skillset needed for code rewrites
- define the microservices life cycle
- discover transformation alternatives to legacy code
- describe how to retire and remigrate microservices
Practice: Refactoring Legacy Code
- refactor legacy code
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.