In this course, we will learn the concepts of microservices management using Spring Cloud along with data management in microservices. This course will also introduce the REST architecture and various REST operations.
- start the course
- demonstrate the capabilities of Spring Cloud in microservices management
- describe the approach and patterns for data management in microservices
- list the Spring Cloud components used to build microservice application frameworks
- describe microservices and illustrate the REST architecture
- describe the principles of RESTful services
- demonstrate REST create operation
- demonstrate REST retrieve operation
- demonstrate REST update operation
- demonstrate REST delete operation
- demonstrate the REST approach for interoperable data exchange
Practice: RESTful Services
- perform RESTFUL services implementing Java
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.