Managing projects means managing the quality of the work and the standard of the end result. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your credibility and effectiveness in the quality management area. CAPM training will help you monitor standards of project processes and deliverables to achieve excellence in project quality management. In this course, you'll learn how the Manage Quality and Control Quality processes work together to achieve the best level of project quality possible. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Quality Management and Control
- identify the inputs to the Manage Quality process
- recognize examples of activities that are conducted in an effective quality audit
- sequence the steps of a root cause analysis
- identify the outputs of the Manage Quality process
- identify inputs to the Control Quality process
- recognize the tools and techniques you can use to control quality
- sequence the steps in creating a Pareto diagram
- identify outputs of the Control Quality process
- use a control chart to determine when a process is out of control
- recognize the characteristics of quality management
- recognize the characteristics of quality control
- recognize the relationship and distinction between quality management and quality control
- demonstrate your understanding of the Manage Quality and Control Quality processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.