Organizations around the world are now realizing the many advantages of using data to overhaul their business strategies and gain a competitive edge. However, data-driven decision making doesn't mean you have to ignore your intuition or past experience. In fact, when used in combination with business acumen, data-driven decisions can be a powerful tool for change.
In this course, you’ll learn about the benefits of making decisions with data as the basis of your choice. You’ll explore best practices for taking a balanced approach to decisions that don't rely on a single perspective. And you’ll also learn how to avoid common mistakes associated with using data to inform decisions.
Making Data-driven Decisions
- Making Data-driven Decisions
- identify the benefits of data-driven decision making
- recognize the questions to ask when thinking critically about data
- identify how to create a data-driven decision-making culture at an organization
- identify the steps of a data-driven decision-making process
- identify key best practices for data-driven decision making
- describe how to avoid common mistakes in data-driven decision making
- Knowledge Check: Data-driven Decision Making