In this course, you will learn how to set up high availability, scaling management, and the logging mechanism in Cloud Foundry.
- start the course
- describe the application log and common errors
- identify metrics
- work with Loggregator
- configure a scalable platform for applications in Cloud Foundry using BOSH
- describe high availability capabilities in Cloud Foundry
- describe the backup and disaster recovery process in Cloud Foundry
- work with backup and disaster recovery processes in Cloud Foundry
- set up colocation in Cloud Foundry
- work with commands used in CF deployment and recovery
- work with manual scaling in Cloud Foundry
- illustrate high availability in Cloud Foundry
Practice: CF Backup and Recovery
- identify and evaluate backup processes and prerequisites
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.