Building standard regression and classification models involve a number of steps which are often repetitive and can be standardized. Explore how estimators abstract away a lot of these tasks and speed up the task of model creation.
Linear Regression Models: Simplifying Regression and Classification with Estimators
- Course Overview
- describe the role of estimators in speeding up the development of standard regression and classification models
- prepare a dataset to be used to train and validate a linear regression estimator
- use the estimator's methods to train and evaluate the model and visualize its performance using Matplotlib
- transform a dataset so that it can be used to train and validate a linear classifier estimator
- use input functions to pass training and validation data to an estimator and evaluate its performance on
- utilize TensorFlow estimators with linear regression models
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.