Regardless of your title or salary, motivating your team can sometimes be a challenge. Leaders have a vital role to play in creating a motivating environment where they and their teams can excel.
In this course, you'll learn about multiple motivation techniques and how to use them to inspire and encourage employees. Conversely, you'll learn how motivation can be undermined and employees demotivated. You'll also learn the characteristics of a motivational leader and the actions that organizations can take for motivating people and keeping employees engaged and excited about their work.
Leading through Motivation
- There is no objective for the Course Overview
- identify organizational actions that support individuals in meeting motivational needs
- recognize common motivators for people in a work environment
- Knowledge Check: Motivating Employees in the Workplace
- recognize common issues that undermine and discourage employee motivation
- identify the key characteristics of a motivational leader
- recognize actions successful leaders use to motivate employees
- Knowledge Check: Becoming a Motivational Leader
- reflect on what you've learned