Charting the future in today's business environment requires leaders to think strategically like never before. Strategic thinking requires analyzing opportunities and problems from a broad perspective, continually assessing your organization and industry, and applying your insights to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
In this course, you'll learn the characteristics that distinguish leading with strategic thinking and the competencies required to do so. You'll learn how strategic management incorporates sound business strategy into your decision making, helping you meet your team's and organization's goals.
Leading with Strategic Thinking
- Leading with Strategic Thinking
- recognize the characteristics that distinguish strategic thinking
- recognize actions that demonstrate the competencies of strategic thinking
- Knowledge Check: Developing Strategic Thinking
- identify actions that demonstrate putting strategic thinking into practice
- identify actions for incorporating strategic thinking into your leadership style
- Knowledge Check: Leading through Strategic Thinking
- reflect on what you've learned