In the fast-paced digital world, it's been said that companies either disrupt or are disrupted. This puts pressure on leaders to do more than just keep up. In this course, you'll learn how to get ahead of the curve using digital technology.
Leading with Digital Technology
- recognize new areas of competency leaders need to possess or develop to lead their organizations in the digital era
- identify some of the new mind-sets leaders need to adopt in order to effectively lead their organizations in the digital era
- recognize the importance of ensuring each strand of your organization's digital DNA is equipped for the digital era
- recognize actions leaders can take to spot the threats and opportunities for digital disruption to ensure their organization proactively avoids being disrupted or is positioned to leverage disruptive opportunities
- recognize strategies you can use to become digitally literate
- recognize ways to engage effectively as a leader using digital technology to communicate within and outside your organization