In this course, you will learn how to run Kubernetes on the Google Cloud Platform.
Running Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- start the course
- create a Kubernetes cluster using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- use Google Cloud Shell to create a Kubernetes cluster
- install the Google Cloud SDK
- install the kubectl command-line tool in the Google Cloud SDK shell
- use gcloud and kubectl
- delete clusters and services using the Google Cloud SDK Shell
- deploy containers from Google Cloud Launcher to Kubernetes
- use the Kubernetes Engine dashboards on the Google Cloud Platform
- use the compute engine dashboard and API
Practice: Using Kubernetes
- work with Kubernetes on the Google Cloud Platform
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.