- start the course
- specify how to create comments in Kotlin applications
- describe Kotlin packages and how they're implemented
- recall how variables and values are created and used in Kotlin programming
- define strings and string literals in Kotlin programming
- specify how null safety works in Kotlin programming
- describe string templates and their use in Kotlin programming
- specify different ways to manipulate strings in Kotlin development
- define conditionals and how they're implemented in Kotlin programming
- describe how conditionals are used in Kotlin programming
Practice: Using Kotlin Syntax
- create a basic Kotlin application using comments, variables, and strings
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.