- start the course
- specify the steps for installing the IntelliJ IDE
- recall how to obtain and install Android Studio
- describe the steps for installing the Kotlin plugin for the Eclipse IDE
- specify the steps for installing the Java SDK so it can be used with IDEs
Creating Your First Kotlin Project
- list the steps for creating a new Kotlin project and selecting a JDK using the IntelliJ IDE
- describe Kotlin project structure and how to add a program file to a Kotlin project
- describe how to create and run Kotlin code using the IntelliJ IDE
Practice: Creating a Kotlin Project
- create a new Kotlin project and run it using the IntelliJ IDE
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.