Professional marketers today have unprecedented access to customer data and complex data sets. By using Big Data technologies and analytical tools, they can gather insights about their target markets through things like website traffic, e-mail marketing, and social media activity. And they can glean incredibly useful information from dealing with Big Data to help drive effective operational marketing strategy.
In this course, you'll learn about the characteristics of Big Data, the benefits of managing Big Data for marketing purposes, the key challenges associated with using Big Data, and the best practices for data storage and handling methods. The course also covers considerations when implementing Big Data strategies.
Killer Marketing with Big Data
- There is no objective for the Course Overview
- identify the characteristics of big data that are valuable for strategic marketing
- recognize the benefits and value of using big data for marketing strategy and activities
- identify the key challenges of using big data effectively
- distinguish between big data storage and handling best practices
- identify effective methods and tools for analyzing big data for marketing activities
- Knowledge Check: Using Big Data for Marketing Value