Business execution is the "how" of getting things done. As a leader, you must be skilled in driving performance and strategy in the right direction through business execution. In this course, you'll learn about the characteristics of business execution cultures. You'll also learn techniques for fostering a business execution culture. Finally, you'll learn about the three elements needed to execute your business strategy: planning, people, and practice.
Leading Business Execution
- recognize strategies for fostering business execution through actions
- match business execution culture characteristics to the corresponding types of culture
- identify the three main elements of business execution
- identify questions to ask when evaluating a business plan
- recognize techniques for empowering people in business execution processes
- identify leadership approaches in the practice element of business execution
- recognize examples of appropriate follow-up techniques for business leaders
- recognize the key elements and characteristics of a business execution culture
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.