Apache Kafka can easily integrate with Apache Storm to allow processing of the data entered into Kafka. In this course, you will learn how to integrate Kafka with Storm.
- start the course
- install and configure Storm and Kafka
- describe the Storm-Kafka pipeline for processing events
- configure the Kafka Spout for adding stream data into Storm
- read data from Kafka into Storm
- write data back to Kafka from a Storm Bolt
- create a simple Kafka-Storm wordcount application
- use the Kafka-Storm-Starter to bootstrap creating Kafka-Storm applications
Practice: Spark and Storm with Kafka
- describe how Kafka can be integrated with Spark and Storm
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.