- start the course
- use the assignment and arithmetic operators to manipulate numeric data
- work with comma and string operators and recall how to concatenate strings and numbers
- describe when to use comparison operators and the difference between the equality and identity operators
- work with logical operators and describe how short-circuit evaluation can affect code
- manipulate arrays by adding and removing items
- slice, splice, copy, and merge arrays
- use various methods for iterating JS arrays
- sort and reverse an array and use map to run functions against the array contents
- describe function definitions and parameters, and understand how to return values from functions
- specify the difference between function declarations and function expressions
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.