Explore the JDK API documentation about Java class libraries, including working with date and time objects and methods for nesting loops.
Java SE 11: JDK Objects and Nested Loops
- explore the JDK API documentation to find information about Java class libraries
- create a LocalDateTime object to display the current date and time
- work with different calendars to display the date in a non-Gregorian date format
- use the Java DateTimeFormatter to display the date in different formats
- parse a date in a particular localized form and convert it to ISO format
- use the args array in the main method to accept command line arguments
- use a while loop construct and nest a while loop
- use a do/while loop construct
- use a standard for loop and nest a for loop within the body of another loop
- given the day, month, and year as command line arguments, output the date in ISO format
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.