Discover how to work with branching and Boolean expressions using if/else statements in Java. Working with arrays and loops is also covered.
Java SE 11: Expressions, Arrays, and Loops
- explain what a Boolean expression is in the context of branching with if/else statements
- identify the results of various Boolean expressions
- create simple if/else statements
- create nested if/else statements
- describe the characteristics of arrays
- declare and initialize arrays
- access array elements and set their values
- describe looping over array elements
- create a for loop to print the elements of an array
- use the break and continue function to control program flow in a loop
- create a program that implements arrays, if/else, and a for loop
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.