The MongoDB Java Driver can be used to provide synchronous and asynchronous interaction with MongoDB. In this course, you will explore the Java Async Driver for asynchronous connections.
Java ASYNC Interface
- Start the course
- install and use the Java Async Driver for asynchronous connections
- make a connection to MongoDB using an asynchronous connection
- handle query operations over an asynchronous connection
- perform CRUD operations over an asynchronous connection
- create a dump file using mongodump
- restore a backup dump file using mongorestore
- configure and use SNMP on Windows
- process aggregation queries over an asynchronous connection
Practice: Stats and Backups for MongoDB
- perform backups and use stats and monitoring functions to administer MongoDB
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.