Explore the purpose of eight of the fifteen service management practices relating to release, service configuration, service continuity, service desk, service level, service request, deployment, and continual improvement.
ITIL® 4 Foundation: Service Management Practices (Part 2)
- identify the subject areas covered in this course
- define release management
- define service configuration management
- define service continuity management
- define service desk
- define service level management
- define service request management
- define deployment management
- describe the continual improvement model
- describe service management practices and associated concepts related to release, service configuration, service continuity, service desk, service level, service requests, deployment, and continual improvement
- Knowledge Check: Identifying ITIL® 4 Service Management Practices
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.