Examine the purpose of seven of the fifteen ITIL® Foundation service management practices relating to availability, capacity and performance, change control, incident, IT asset, monitoring, event, and problem management.
ITIL® 4 Foundation: Service Management Practices (Part 1)
- identify the subject areas covered in this course
- define availability management
- define capacity and performance management
- define change control
- define incident management
- define asset management
- define monitoring and event management
- define problem management
- describe the service management practices related to availability, capacity and performance, change control, incident management, IT assets, monitoring and event management, and problem management
- Knowledge Check: Defining ITIL® 4 Service Management Practices
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.