Discover the relationship between value and stakeholders, and examine various roles, key concepts, relationships, and the definitions of utility and warranty.
ITIL® 4 Foundation: Key Concepts of Service Management
- identify the subject areas covered in this course
- define value
- compare service consumer roles
- describe other stakeholders in value
- compare services and products
- specify the key concepts of service relationships
- define the service relationship model
- describe the key concepts of creating value with services
- compare utility and warranty
- describe service management concepts
- Knowledge Check: Defining ITIL® 4 Service Management Concepts
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.