Explore the new aspects of version 4 of ITIL®, the modified future path to ITIL® Master, and characteristics of the ITIL® Foundation exam.
ITIL® 4 Foundation: Introduction
- identify the subject areas covered in this course
- define ITIL® and key changes to version 4
- recognize the changes to the certification scheme
- describe the distinctives of the ITIL® Foundation exam
- define the main topics of the ITIL® 4 Foundations path
- identify practical applications of ITIL® 4
- describe the new ITIL® 4 path
- Knowledge Check: Introducing ITIL® 4
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.