Discover the seven guiding principles that embody the core messages of ITIL® and of service management in general.
ITIL® 4 Foundation: The Guiding Principles
- identify the subject areas covered in this course
- describe the seven ITIL® guiding principles
- identify the meaning of focus on value
- describe what it means to "start where you are"
- define the principle of progressing iteratively with feedback
- define the principle of collaborating and promoting visibility
- define thinking and working holistically
- describe how to keep it simple and practical
- define what it means to optimize and automate
- identify ITIL®'s seven guiding principles
- Knowledge Check: Defining ITIL® 4 Guiding Principles
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.