iOS 12 apps often need to manage data and touch-based user interaction. Explore using tables, how to use application settings to manage data, and how to respond to touch-based interaction and gestures in an iOS app.
iOS 12 Development: Working With Data and Gestures
- create and configure a scene that can display tabular data
- configure a data source to provide data to a table view
- configure a delegate to handle table view events and requests
- implement grouping for iOS table views
- detect taps on UIKit elements using a tap gesture recognizer
- detect touches based on more than one finger
- detect swipe gestures in an iOS app
- work directly with touch events in an iOS app
- configure how to receive updates when an iOS device has changed orientation
- specify and save settings for an iOS application
- retrieve saved settings for an iOS application
- create and manage table-based data in iOS
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.