iOS 12 apps should be designed with security in mind. Discover various built-in iOS 12 security-based features that can help make apps more secure.
iOS 12 Development: Best Practices in iOS Security
- obscure sensitive data from sight in an iOS app
- use alert views to collect sensitive user data
- use Touch ID to secure an iOS app
- use Face ID best practices to secure an iOS app
- use built-in hardware encryption to store text files securely on disk
- use built-in hardware encryption to store binary files securely on disk
- securely store sensitive data using the iOS keychain
- query the iOS Keychain for items that your app has added previously
- update an item stored in the iOS keychain
- delete iOS keychain items previously stored by app
- securely protect and access sensitive data using the iOS keychain
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.