In this course, you will explore how to integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure enterprise. You will also prepare for exam CASE-003.
- start the course
- adapt data flow security
- describe data flow security standards
- define interoperability issues
- specify resilience issues
- describe data security considerations
- define resource provisioning and de-provisioning
- consider merger and acquisition design
- diagram and segment the logical network
- describe security issues with application integration
Practice: Enterprise Integration
- describe enterprise integration
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.