In this course, you will explore various scenarios to integrate and troubleshoot advanced authentication and authorization technologies in support of enterprise security initiatives and goals. You'll also prepare for exam CAS-003.
Advanced AAA Technologies Integration
- start the course
- recognize the different components of advanced authentication
- specify various types of access management
- identify the different types of advanced authorization
- compare attestation, proofing, and propagation
- list characteristics of SAML and OpenID federation
- describe Shibboleth and WAYF and how they work
- list the features of several types of trust models
Practice: Integrating Advanced AAA
- integrate advanced AAA technologies
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.