MongoDB is an open-source documentation database that can be installed on various operating systems with minimum requirements. This course will discuss the concepts of MongoDB and demonstrate how to install it on Linux and Windows.
Introduction to MongoDB
- start the course
- describe what MongoDB is
- describe the key features MongoDB provides
- describe data model design
- describe the installation options for MongoDB
- describe the packages and considerations for installing MongoDB on Linux
- install MongoDB on Linux
- run MongoDB on Linux
- install MongoDB on Windows
- run MongoDB on Windows
- connect to a MongoDB database
- use the mongo shell
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.