Configuring File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) and central access policies can assist you in minimizing the risk of a data breach. This course covers the objectives for the Securing Windows Server 2016 exam 70-744.
Configuring FCI and Central Access Policies
- start the course
- configure File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) using FSRM
- implement work folders
- configure file access auditing
- configure user and device claim types
- implement policy changes and staging
- perform access-denied remediation
- create and configure central access rules and policies
- create and configure resource properties and lists
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.