Application development and workload services is tantamount, and Windows offers a number of great features. This course covers the objectives for the Securing Windows Server 2016 exam 70-744.
Implementing Workload-specific Security
- start the course
- secure application development and server workload infrastructure
- determine usage scenarios, supported server workloads, and requirements for Nano Server deployments
- install and configure Nano Server
- implement security policies on Nano Server using Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- determine usage scenarios and requirements for Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- install and configure Hyper-V containers
- implement a secure file services infrastructure and Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- implement the File Server Resource Manager (FSRM) role service, and describe the use of quotas, file screens, storage reports, and file management tasks
- manage local policy on Nano Server
Practice: Workload-specific Security
- implement workload-specific security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.