WebLOAD offers various solutions for performing website, java, and .NET load testing. This course covers these load testing techniques, as well as other solutions such as CRM, ERP, Selenium, and Ellucian.
- start the course
- connect to SQL Server and perform database commands
- perform load testing and reporting on SQL Server
- use built-in features such as FTP, TCPIP, Etc.
- demonstrate SOAP load testing
- use built-in features such as GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS, etc.
- demonstrate scripting and correlating APIs features
- run and analyze scripts in selenium
- demonstrate continuous integration (CI) performance testing
- connect to MS Access using the JET Engine
- recognize when to use WebLOAD for Ellucian
Practice: Implememting WebLOAD Solutions
- implement WebLOAD solutions