In this course, you'll learn how to provision a SQL Database, and you'll discover its additional features, such as the database engine and business intelligence tools.
Implement SQL Databases
- start the course
- describe how to provision a SQL Database
- recognize how to migrate an on-premise database to SQL
- describe the database engine
- describe information management and data orchestration
- describe BI and advanced analytic techniques
- demonstrate how to use BI tools
Practice: SQL Databases and Key Features
- demonstrate how to implement SQL Databases and key features
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.