A huge trend in security is the rapid updating of security controls of server systems. This course examines the implementation of secure server patching and updating with Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and prepares you for exam 70-744.
Server Patching and Updating Solutions
- start the course
- describe the value features of Windows Server 2016 server patching and updating solutions
- define Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- install and configure WSUS
- manage updates using WSUS
- create WSUS computer groups
- configure WSUS update approvals and deployments
- configure WSUS automatic updates and reporting
- troubleshoot WSUS configuration and deployments
- describe installation methods and configuration
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.