Protecting data at rest is more critical than ever. In this course, you will plan, deploy, and manage BitLocker, as you prepare for exam 70-744.
Configure Disk Encryption
- start the course
- recognize the value features of Windows Server 2016 disk encryption
- determine hardware and firmware requirements for secure boot and encryption key functionality
- describe BitLocker encryption technology in Windows Server 2016
- deploy BitLocker without a trusted platform module (TPM) and deploy BitLocker with a TPM only
- configure the network unlock feature
- configure BitLocker Group Policy settings
- enable BitLocker to use secure boot for platform and BCD integrity validation
- configure BitLocker on clustered shared volumes (CSVs) and storage area networks (SANs)
- implement the BitLocker recovery process using self-recovery and recovery password retrieval solutions
- manage BitLocker certificates
Practice: File and Disk Encryption
- describe features of file and disk encryption
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.