By using the control flow data flow task, data flow can be implemented into the SSIS package specifying the data source, data transformation, and data destination. This course shows how to implement control flow elements.
Control Flow Implementation
- start the course
- recognize when to use checkpoints
- debug control flow
- implement control flow to solve a problem
- use data profiling
- use sequence containers and loop containers
- manage transactions in SSIS packages
- manage parallelism
- use precedence to control task execution
- create package templates
- implement control flow using the execute package task
Practice: Using Control Flow
- implement control flow
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.