If you're responsible for managing projects, it's necessary to identify risks so that you can make a plan to deal with them. Project risk management improves the chance of project success enormously. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your ability to manage projects, as CAPM training will help you to identify risk so you can prepare. This course covers the process of identifying risks in project management. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Identifying Project Risks
- identify the inputs to the Identify Risks process
- identify activities that should be part of a document analysis to identify project risks
- identify guidelines for conducting a brainstorming session to identify project risks
- recognize when interviewing is a good method for gathering risk information
- match types of causes of project risk with examples
- categorize items that would be used to perform a SWOT analysis
- identify the questions that would be asked during an assumption and constraint analysis
- identify two documents you may gather information from when using checklists to identify risks
- identify the outputs of the Identify Risks process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Identify Risks project management process
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.