If you need a tool to analyze Java heap usage and recommend key configurations, the IBM Pattern Modeling Analysis Tool (PMAT) is the tool for you. In this course, you will learn the key features and functionality of PMAT.
- start the course
- recognize key features of IBM PMAT, including system requirements and known issues
- run the IBM PMAT tool
- navigate the console monitor and perform an analysis of verbosegc data
- generate a GC Table View and recognize its components
- generate a Graph View and use key buttons to display various data
- generate a usage summary, duration summary, and AF summary, and recognize what each type reports
- configure key options in the view tab
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.