This course covers the best practices involved in designing available hybrid solutions for storage, backup, and recovery, and VM scenarios in Microsoft Azure. It will also prepare you for the 70-473 exam.
Designing Hybrid SQL Server Solutions
- start the course
- describe the different types of storage architectures
- describe Azure Blob storage
- describe geo-replication
- describe how to implement data classification
- recognize the components of a strong architectural foundation
- recognize Azure security best practices
- demonstrate how to load from Azure Blob storage
- demonstrate how to load from SQL Server
- demonstrate how to load from HDInsight
Practice: Hybrid Storage Solutions
- design a hybrid SQL storage solution
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.