Discover HTML5 and CSS3. Explore the fundamentals of working with both HTML5 and CSS through demonstrations showing how to create styles and web pages.
- define the basic elements of HTML5 with Visual Studio 2017
- recognize the various types of browser support for HTML5
- recognize the most prominent features introduced in HTML5
- recognize the elements that make a basic page structure in HTML5
- demonstrate new and deprecated elements in HTML5
- recognize various semantic elements in HTML5
- recognize the essential elements that are required in order to achieve SEO success
- design HTML5 webpages that are compatible for screen readers
- recognize various HTML5 layout containers
- demonstrate HTML5 to create a basic page
- recognize the relationship between HTML5 and CSS3
- define the concept behind using CSS and its structure
- demonstrate styling HTML5 elements with CSS
- describe the various CSS3 font properties
- specify the usages of the CSS3 font-face property
- define CSS styling concepts
- define the CSS box model
- recognize CSS positioning
- recognize HTML5 and CSS basic architecture
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.