- recognize how to use the HTML5 canvas and SVG graphics
- recognize how to use prototypes to implement inheritance
- recognize how to create custom objects and their methods
- create a basic layout container to fulfill the objective for the exam
- demonstrate the process of creating a form
- validate user input using HTML5 form attributes
- recognise the various input attributes that we can utilize to collect user inputs
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.