- recognize various expressions, switch statements, and collection arrays
- recognize how to handle common events exposed by DOM, bubbled, and anonymous functions
- implement exception handling using catch and null checks
- recognize how to use XMLHTTPRequest
- recognize how to consume XML data
- recognize how to consume JSON data
- define serializing and deserializing and how they're used to consume data
- illustrate the process involved in handling data using Form.Submit
- recognize how to send data in HTML5
- recognize how to track the progress of data
- recognize how to use JSON.stringify and JSON.parse to handle data, and recognize how jQuery serialization works
- demonstrate how we can sanitize the inputs by using URL/form encoding
- recognize the process of consuming and sending data using various processes
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.