This course will guide you through the various HTML5 APIs, including audio and video, web storage, and offline APIs. This course is part of a series in preparing for the Microsoft 70-480 exam.
Introduction to HTML5 APIs
- start the course
- recognize the role of HTML5 APIs
- recognize how to use selectors
- recognize how to implement the Drag and Drop API
- define the Geolocation API
File and Storage APIs
- recognize HTML Audio and Video
- define the Web Storage API
- recognize how to implement offline applications
- define the AppCache API
Practice: HTML5 APIs and Local Data Storage
- recognize the concepts of using the HTML5 APIs and data storage
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.