In addition to social media marketing, many companies are now using search engine marketing (SEM) to reach out to their target markets. SEM is one of the most powerful digital marketing tools available, eclipsing traditional advertising. In this course, you'll learn about the importance of SEM, and how it can help bump your site to the top of a search engine results page. You’ll explore search engine optimization (SEO), as well as organic tactics for improving your website’s ranking. You’ll learn about offsite strategies to help you leverage external organizations. And you’ll also discover paid for search tactics to help you target interested customers in your market.
- recognize the urgency and relevance of search marketing for your business
- analyze elements of a web page for their impact on search engine optimization
- identify the SEO impact of the formatting, headline, and keyword elements of a web page
- recognize offsite SEO methods that enhance your SEO ranking
- recognize how to capitalize on search engine advertising strategies
- recognize SEO strategies and techniques