Explore key features and functionality of IBM application performance analysis tools, including IBM's Heap Analyzer and Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer.
- start the course
- recognize key features of IBM PMAT, including system requirements
- run the IBM heap analyzer tool and process a heap dump
- use the Tree View analysis
- navigate through the objects list, types list, and root list, and recognize what each is used for
- navigate through the Gap by Size and Gap statistics and recognize what each is used for
- configure key features in the options menu
IBM Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer
- recognize key features of the IBM Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer Tool including system requirements
- install and run the Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer
- navigate user interface and key functionality and reporting
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.