Cloud solutions should follow a structured approach throughout their lifetime. Explore SDLC phases, ITIL, and various testing techniques.
Cloud Solution Management & Testing
- describe the meaning of each SDLC phase
- recognize how ITIL provides efficient and cost-effective IT service delivery
- recall how continuous integration and deployment provide updates
- describe how fuzz testing is used to ensure security and quality
- describe the purpose of regression testing
- describe how unit testing uses a modular testing approach
- specify how load and stress tests can identify capacity weaknesses within a solution
- apply management and testing techniques to Google Cloud
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.