Google Cloud Platform offers several solutions to streamline any enterprise while keeping costs low. This course covers these benefits, including how to navigate GCP and choose between the various data processing products it provides.
- start the course
- describe GCP and its use with big data
- recognize the various services offered by GCP
- identify the benefits of GCP for data engineers with use case scenarios
- compare GCP with other models for data engineering
GCP Account Management
- perform the steps necessary to create a GCP account
- describe the Web Admin UI features of the Google Cloud Platform console
- demonstrate the steps in creating a project
- demonstrate a GCP process of using BigQuery to query a dataset
Practice: Fundamentals of GCP
- recognize the various GCP data products and services
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.